Age of Awareness will be returning to Ghana in March 2012 to deliver much needed teaching and learning materials for the instructors and students. We need your help. A $10 donation will help purchase and ship supplies for our schools. Please click the “donate” button for your donation or mail it to: Age of Awareness, PO Box 111, Glenn Dale, MD 20769. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR ASSISTANCE!!!! Please take a look at our photos to see the past work we have done….it would have not been possible without your contributions!!!!
- AOA was pleased to present the SCHOOL OF THE YEAR AWARD 2020 to the NEW LEGON PRESBY SCHOOL in Ghana! Every student received a tshirt and every teacher was given a TEACHER’s BAG filled with teaching and learning items. AOA’s Ghana Representative, MacBride Oduro Offei was AOA person of the year 2020, recognizing his commitment and devotion to making learning fun!
- AGE OF AWARENESS IN GHANA 2020 KING DAVID SCHOOL, TESHIE, ACCRA
- BOOKS SHIPPED TO GHANA FOR SCHOOLS/TEACHERS IN JULY 2019. THANKS TO OUR AOA SUPPORTERS! WE SHIPPED 14 BOXES!
- AOA School Visits to Accra, Ghana, West Africa — FEB 2019.
- GHANA SCHOOL VISITS FEB 5-10, 2017 (Accra, Teshie, Tema, Mpraeso, Cape Coast)